More information & available here: https://kathleenbrush.com/books/
- 2021. America’s Discrimination Circus
- 2020. Racism and anti-Racism in the World: before and after 1945
- 2019. A Brief History on International Relations: The World Made Easy. Peter Lang, NY, NY.
- 2012. The Power of One: You’re the Boss. Amazon Publishing.
- 2004. Watch Your Back. Word Association.
- 1999. High-Tech Strategies in the Internet Era.
- 2021. Wokery is Racist. Washington Examiner.
- 2021. Can you recognize racism? American Thinker.
- 2021. Does America Want to be the the Transgender Leader? American Thinker.
- 2021. Irans’s Puppets: Hamas, the Squad and BLM. Freedom First Press.
- 2021. Systemic Racism: Not in America. Citizens Journal.
- 2021. Act Not About Women’s Rights. Washington Times.
- 2021. New Records at the Southern Border.
- 2021. Discrimination Against Women is OK. This Time in the Equality Act. CBL Center for Conservative Women
- 2021. The War on White People.
- 2021. Miscellaneous articles on sub stack.
- 2021. Interview with John Carlson, KVI 570
- 2020. Should Americans Be Embarrassed by Our Racism? The Milwaukee Courier
- 2020. America is one of the least anti-racist nations. The Daily Caller.
- 2020. Sobering Global #MeToo. The Woman’s Connection
- 2020. Advancing Gender Equality. Thrive Global
- 2020. Great Opportunities for Women to Lead. SAAVY
- 2020. Corporate diversity: Amazon. Seattle Times.
- 2020. Iran: From American Ally to Adversary. Small Wars Journal.
- 2019. Challenges of developing and implementing women in leadership programs. International Leadership Association.
- 2018. Men (and Women) are Biased Against Women. Catalyst.org.
- 2018. Letters to the Editor: Gender Lawsuits: Hidden Bias. Seattle Times.
- 2013. Microsoft’s Investment’s in Africa: Not for Everyone. Seattle Times
- 2013. The Power of One, a four-excerpt series. Training Magazine.
- 2013. Bottom Line Killing Leader Behaviors. CIO.com.
- 2013. Integrity: A Non-Negotiable Skill. Trainingmag.com.
- 2011-2013. Many globally syndicated articles on leadership and economics. The Street.
- 2012. Bashing China is a Bad Strategy. Financial Times China.
- 2012. Reversing the effects of a Toxic Employee. Black Enterprise.
- 2011. The Race with China – It’s America’s to Lose. CNBC.
- 2011. Say on pay takes effect: Now what?. The Washington Post.
- 2011. Small Business Should Focus on Exports. Bloomberg Business Week.
- 2011. How to Boost Employee Productivity. Entrepreneur Magazine.
- 2011. G20 = Tons of Opportunities for Entrepreneurs. Entrepreneur Magazine.
- 2011. Clamping Down on corruption: the overdue clash with cultures. Financial Fraud Law Report.
- 2010. Communicate as though the world is your stage. Supervision Magazine.
- 2010. Anti-bribery laws finally get some teeth. World Trade Magazine.
- 2010. Supersize Productivity Now: 3% Automation, 97% Leadership. American Management Association, Leaders Edge.
- 2009. Helping Operators Realize the Full Potential of the Mobile Internet. Wireless Week.
- 2005. Consolidation in the Software Industry is Hardly New: Obsess about it or risk losing it all. ezinearticles.com
- 2003. Confessions of a Turnaround Executive. Conference Board.
- 1998. The Origins, Evolution and Outcomes of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. Doctoral dissertation.
- 1997. High-tech industry marketing: The elements of a sophisticated global strategy. Industrial Marketing Management.
- 1997. Managing Product Development in the High-Tech Industry. Industrial Management.
- 1997. Managing Unsatisfactory Employee Performance. Performance Improvement.
- 2020. Interview with Tucker Carlson on anti-racism in the United States.
- 2010. Fox New Business interview with Tracy Byrne, on opportunities in Latin America. Fox News Business.
- 2000. Dollars and Sense, KOCE. Los Angeles.
- 2000. Suncoast Business Forum, WEDU. Sarasota.
Radio, Interviews & Quotes
- 2021. Nothing Constructive or Positive About Promoting Racial Divide. The Daily Iberian.
- 2021. Social media and the internet sowing racial discontent. Christian Post.
- 2019. Leaving a Legacy. Boca Raton Observer.
- 2015. Pros and cons of Chinese anchor babies. NPR.
- 2013. How to Survive in a Multinational Workplace. Newsweek Japan.
- 2011. The Need for more Chinese Speaking Americans. CNBC.
- 2011. Opportunities in Latin America. Fox News Business.
40+ other radio interviews including NPR, The Mancow show, American Entrepreneur Radio and more.
Presenter at more than twenty conferences including the International Leadership Academy, International Economics Forum, Fortune’s Recruiting and Retention, and The Academy of International Business.
- Corporate Executive Leadership — International management, International business. International marketing (2001, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010).
- San Jose City College — International business and international marketing (1993-1995).
- Golden Gate University — Graduate and undergraduate international business (1993-1994).
Two time Ironman Triathlon World Championship competitor, United States Triathlon Championship first place age group.
Contact KathleenTel: (206) 708-6088