- Racism and anti-Racism in the World: Before and After 1945
- America’s Discrimination Circus
- Reparations for All
- Don’t Let Identity Politics Destroy Education
- Racism and anti-Racism in the World.
- The competition for global supremacy was supposed to end in 1945 – what happened?
- America – No nation has done more for freedom in the world
- America – The global ingenue superpower
- Europe dominated the world for 2.5 centuries, now it struggles with its place in the world
- Russia –Staying on the world stage with an economy a tiny fraction of other world powers
- China – Slaying the Century of Humiliation at all costs
- The Middle East – From global power to global hot spot
Women In Leadership
- Supersize productivity with more women leaders
- Why #MeToo did not presage a new horizon
- The bête noir of women in leadership: patriarchy, gender stereotypes, and unconscious bias
- Women have the inherent skills to have a competitive skills advantage in leadership
- Why do women make better leaders? Why aren’t there more women leaders?
- Male-dominated professions create extra challenges for women leaders
- The path to equality was supposed to get easier with more competent women – what happened?
- Patriarchy and feminism – misunderstood and highly relevant today
- Women united for gender equality – ending intra-gender bias
Contact KathleenTel: (206) 708-6088